Orion is 5'11 (180 cm) with slightly tanned skin, and dark grey hair swooped over his right eye. His eyes are a deep onyx black. During his first few appearances he wears a deep yellow jacket with a blue undershirt as well as a dark blue pair of pants with saiyan boots and black fingerless gloves. He also currently wears the same style of outfit but without the jacket and wears a black shirt underneath. on his right arm he has a red dragon tattoo that swirls around his arm that glows when using specific ki based moves and on his other arm he has a sword tattoo that drips blood which he draws his weaponry from.
Orion draws traits from certain aspects of his story. He can be shown to be smug when ascending to higher forms but he's most often formal and cheerful. He is shown to be a fighter like most saiyans and is shown to be very brutal in his battles.
Orion was born on Planet Vegeta and did many years of training since his birth with King Vegeta. After years of training he became a General of the Saiyan Army and personally trained the Young Vegeta, during one of the training sessions with Vegeta and Raditz on an unknown planet they were called back to Planet Vegeta but since Vegeta didn't want too, they continued their training while Nappa watched. After Frieza blew up the planet and Vegeta flew to Earth by himself, Orion continued to train by himself until on his own he flew to an unknown planet where he had heard Frieza was only to find out it wasn't Frieza, Frostbite asked him to join the army and Orion reluctantly agreed.
Unknown Planet Arc Edit
Orion watched to the side as the Z-Fighters flew to the Unnamed Planet and proceeded to kill both Sherbert and Flan, mentioning he didn't care for them beforehand. After Captain Freezie and her crew flew to the planet he decided to continue his watcher role. Once Frostbite was defeated he followed the crew's ship back to earth with them now carrying the unconscious Ken
Completion Arc Edit
Once he landed on Earth he found the Z-Fighters and proceeded to inform them of his watching of their previous battle with Frostbite, much to the anger of Piccolo who angrily asked why he never helped which Orion informed them he never even intended to jump in, Piccolo calms himself after Vegeta informs of a past master-student relationship with Orion. During this commotion Beerus and Whis inform the Fighters of a threat headed to the planet, though Goku and Vegeta were not concerned because they had defeated Golden Frieza days earlier. Somewhere in a sub-basement Androids 22 and 23 wake up and proceed to search out the Z-Fighters in intent to kill them, only to soon be subdued by Mitosis. Orion and Incomplete Mitosis duel being shown to be close to each other in their base forms. Mitosis runs off to prepare and later eliminates Android 22 gaining his first upgrade from some of the parts stored inside 22. Mitosis in his Psuedo-Complete form easily takes down both Orion and Ken both of which have not gotten their latest Zenkai Boost. After he gains his Complete form he and Orion scuffle again and with the help of Ken, Goku, Vegeta and Gohan they seem to take him down. Orion is later sneak attacked by Sensational Mitosis and gets knocked out. After Mitosis is defeated Orion goes off to train and later settle down
Clash of Powers Arc Edit
Six years after the events of the Completion Arc Orion has settled down and had a family with his wife Brenda. He trains both of his twin sons Spinach and Husk. During their training he is summoned by Beerus to be part of the Tournament of Power against Rum and Gin. He agrees and easily beats his first opponent, though he has some trouble against some of his other opponent's seen in later battles. After the tournament he heads home to train the boys some more.
Damage Dealt Arc Edit
After the tournament of Power Spinach and Husk, now ten years old have started training more with both Orion and Brenda when they are called by Vegeta and Goku about a threat to the world, Evil Bubblegum. During a battle Evil Bubblegum absorbed both Goten and Spaghetti and then even Ken gets absorbed, Orion is the one to defeat Evil Bubblegum only for Rexx and Rexas to appear where Rexx absorbed the fusion of Spinach and Husk (Spusk) and Glitch and during a battle with Orion and Vegito where Rexx absorbed Vegito, Orion and Ken start working together and decide to fuse into Korion to fight both Rexx and Rexas and after killing Rexx, Rexas runs off to fight in a different area. After the fusion finished they both transform and fight Rexas alongside Goku and Vegeta and after they finish off him they all start to celebrate.
Universal Clashing Arc Edit
Orion and the other members of Universe 7 are invited to the Tournament of Strength where Orion first fights against a member of Universe 6's team and easily wins, and after a few more matches he almost loses against a member of Universe 3's team and then during the final battle he had against Ken Black he goes Perfect Super Saiyan and still almost loses but is soon knocked out of the arena by Super Saiyan Rose Ken Black. During the Ken Black saga he and Ken Black clash multiple times and it takes the combined strength of Korion and Vegito to eventually beat him to a pulp and kill him with a combined attack. During the Super Saga he and Ken train under Whis to become Super Saiyan Blues to help fight off the incoming threat.
Other Dragon Ball Stories Edit
Victory Fighters Edit
Orion appears as a playable character in Victory Fighters where during the Story Mode he fights off both Sleet and Bonfire before being attacked by Scarce and Gothic, eventually he wins the battle against both Gothic and Scarce after going Super Saiyan.
Dragon Ball RPG Edit
Orion appears as a recruitable character in Dragon Ball RPG during the mission "Frostbite's Real Second in Command" after defeating him during that mission, he has access to both his Super Saiyan and his Perfect Super Saiyan forms. He also appears as The Blutz Warrior, Universe 6 Orion and Time Breaker Orion.
Orion is one of the locked Dragon Ball characters in FightZone, in the Adventure Mode he appears as playable during the Frostbite Saga where he helps fight off Time Breaker Dust Sans during Ken's fight with Frostbite, and after this point he fights like normal until the Ken Black saga where he is killed instead of just knocked out, having you fix the incident.
Dragon Ball Multiverse Edit
Orion appears in a fan continuation of Dragon Ball Multiverse and he appears in the following universes. In Universe 3 he was killed by Dr. Raichi in his Genocide of Saiyans, in Universe 4 he was absorbed by Zen-Buu, In Universe 6 he was killed by Bojack, In Universe 10 he works with Ken, King Vegeta and Bardock in the tournament as he is a primitive Saiyan as well. In Universe 13 he's part of Vegeta's Super Saiyan crew, working with them. in Universe 16 he helps Bra and Pan train with Vegito, in Universe 17 he was killed by Cell, In Universe 18 he is normal and in Universe 20 he fought Broly but isn't part of the Tournament.
Orion is rather powerful, shown to be on par with Goku, Vegeta and Ken during the Frostbite Saga meaning he was on par with Fourth Form Frostbite. In the completion arc he is shown to be on par with Super Saiyan Ken while as a Super Saiyan, in the Clash of Power arc as a Super Saiyan 2 he is shown to be on par with Super Saiyan 2 Ken, and it stays the same as a Super Saiyan 3 and as a Perfect Super Saiyan he is shown to be the same power level as Super Saiyan Blue Goku. In the Damage Dealt arc he was shown to be on the same level as Goku at his full power. As a Super Saiyan Blue in the Super Saga he was shown to be about as strong as Goku during Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x10.
Basic Techniques Edit
- Ki Blast: the most basic form of ki manipulation, the user points their hand forward and fires a ball of condensed ki energy at the opponent.
- Flight: Orion has been shown to be able to fly by using his own ki energy, this is a very basic movement technique.
- Afterimage: The ability to dodge an attack and move behind the opponent to attack the opponent, a basic movement technique
- Rapid Movement: Moving faster than the human eye can see and therefore being able to attack at that speed.
- Move "Borrowing": by placing a hand on an opponent with the arm with his dragon tattoo on it, the dragon tattoo glows and surrounds his arm as he gains a new move.
- Solar Flare: Orion places his hands in front of his face with his fingers outstretched and blinds the opponent with a ki flare from his hands, borrowed from Tien and Krillin
Ki Based Techniques Edit
- Full Power Energy Wave: Orion pulls his hand back and surrounds it in orange energy before pointing his hand at the opponent, firing a large energy wave at the opponent, one of the most basic energy techniques.
- Blutz Cannon: Orion points his hand at the opponent as white energy surrounds his hand and he gets into a bracing pose before pumping his arm forward and firing a large energy wave at the opponent.
- Blutz Cannon x10: during the night time if gathering enough energy from the moon he can summon an energy wave that is 10x stronger than a normal Blutz Cannon, and if fired can disentigrate opponents
- Blutz Cannon x20: if on a planet with more than one moon he can summon up enough energy that he can summon up a much stronger Blutz Cannon, only used on The Unknown Planet during the battle with Frostbite to help Ken.
- Super Blutz Cannon: By charging up more energy than normal for a Blutz Cannon he can fire a Blutz Cannon that is upgraded to almost double the strength of his normal Blutz Cannon
- Earth-Destroying Blutz Cannon: The most powerful variation of the Blutz Cannon, fired from Space to fully destroy Hypothermia while Orion was in Super Saiyan 3 form, said to be capable of destroying the earth.
- Blutz Saucer: Orion raises his arm into the air and ki energy surrounds it before forming a sharp disk like ki blast above his hand he will then throw it, it can cut through most anything, isn't used very often.
- Blutz Saucer Trick: Orion points his hand at the opponent and fires a ball of energy, if it hits the opponent it will blind them and when they see again they are surrounded by weak Blutz Saucers that all slice into the opponent.
- Blutz Saucer Barrage: Orion throws multiple Blutz Saucers at the opponent usually around five
- Blutz Barrage: Orion brings both his hands together and surrounds it in Ki energy before firing hundreds of weak blasts at the opponent.
- Blutz Extinction Attack: Orion raises his hand into the air and surrounds it in ki energy before forming a large energy ball that he then condenses and throws at the opponent, which then explodes.
- Kamehameha: A very common energy wave technique, the user pulls his arms back and places the balls of their palms together as ki surrounds the hand and after yelling out "Kame-hame-ha" they fire a blue energy wave at the opponent. Borrowed from Goku
- Blutz Upgraded Kamehameha: Orion's spin on the kamehameha technique, he still surrounds his hands in blue ki but then borrows blutz energy from the moon and the area around him and places it into the energy beam when it's fired, about as strong as the x10 Kamehameha.
- Super Kamehameha: A more powerful version of the Kamehameha, the user fires a beam of around triple the strength of a normal Kamehameha.
- Warp Kamehameha: A more powerful version of the Kamehameha, the user surrounds their hands in ki energy and teleports in front of the opponent, firing the Kamehameha point blank.
- Galick Gun: The user pulls their hands back and surrounds them in purple energy and points both hands at the opponent, firing the purple energy wave at the opponent, borrowed from Vegeta.
- Super Galick Gun: a more powerful version of the Galick Gun where one charges up the Galick Gun far beyond the needed limits before firing it at full power.
- Final Flash: The user brings their hands together and surrounds it in yellow energy and firing a massive energy wave at the opponent, borrowed from Vegeta.
- Big Bang Attack: The user surrounds their hand in Blue energy and points their hand at the opponent before firing a high-velocity ball of ki energy at an opponent. Borrowed from Vegeta
- Wild Hunt: The user pulls both their hands behind the back of their head and surrounds it in blue energy before throwing the ki ball at the opponent and if it hits he fires multiple energy waves at the opponent. Borrowed from Vegeta
- Masenko: The user crosses their hands over their forehead and surrounds it in yellow energy before throwing their hands forward and firing a ki wave at the opponent. Borrowed from Gohan
- Evil Explosion: The user points their right hand at the opponent and surrounds it in orange energy before placing their other hand gripping their arm before firing an energy wave in front of him that knocks Orion back, Borrowed from Piccolo
- Special Beam Cannon: The user places both their Index fingers to their forehead and surrounds it in sparking ki energy, he will then throw out his hand at the opponent, firing a long drill like beam at the opponent, borrowed from Piccolo.
- Die Die Missile Barrage: The user points both palms at the opponent before pulling both hands back and then throwing them forward multiple times, shooting many ki waves at the opponent, Borrowed from Gotenks.
- Super Explosive Wave: A common energy technique the user throws their arms out and sends out a dome like explosion around them, throwing the opponent backward.
Physical Techniques Edit
- Blutz Cannon Combo: Orion punches the opponent hard in the stomach, grabs them by the throat and throws them up into the air, flying upward and breaking their spine over his knee before flying to the ground and placing his hand into the air, firing a large ki wave through the opponent's stomach.
- Meteor Crash: Orion rushes at the opponent and punches and kicks the opponent multiple times before kicking them away.
- Kaioken Attack: Orion turns Kaioken (or Blutz Kaioken) and flies at the opponent and knees the opponent hard in the stomach before kicking them in the side of the head, sending them flying away.
- Kaioken Finish: Orion turns Kaioken (Or Blutz Kaioken) and flies at the opponent and kicks them into the air before flying above them and throwing them to the ground and lands under them which has them land on his hand before tossing them to the ground.
- Freedom Kick: Orion summons ki around himself and dashes at the opponent, kicking the opponent across the face or kicking them in the stomach and to the ground, borrowed from Android 17
- Ki Blast Thrust: Orion surrounds his hand in ki and dashes forward with his palm extended, he will then hit the opponent and throw them backward, borrowed from Yamcha
- Orion Combo: Orion knees the opponent in the stomach and as the opponent is keeled over he'll jump upward and elbow drop the opponent's spine, knocking them to the ground before doing a roundhouse kick to the opponent's face.
- Blutz Kaioken: Orion charges up as blutz energy surrounds him forming a grayish aura to surround him, this is about as powerful as a Kaioken x3 and drains life just as fast.
- Blutz Kaioken x3: An upgraded version of the Blutz Kaioken, about as powerful as a Kaioken x4 and drains life just as fast
- Blutz Kaioken x10: An upgraded and the most powerful version of the Blutz Kaioken and is just as powerful as a Kaioken x20 and drains life just as fast
- Super Saiyan: A powerful transformation that saiyans can earn through anger and training, when in this form he is around the same strength as Super Saiyan Ken. In this form his hair spikes up and turns yellow and his eyes turn a dark green and a yellow energy surrounds him.
- Blutz Super Saiyan: By combining his Super Saiyan form with Blutz energy he will gain a whitish glow and his yellow hair turns a lighter shade while his eyes turn a darker shade. He also gains a boost in power though it drains energy.
- Full Control Super Saiyan: A Super Saiyan state that can be achieved by earning perfect tranquility while using the Super Saiyan form, allowing them to stay in this state for extended periods of time.
- Super Saiyan 2: A powerful transformation that saiyans earn through intense emotions and training, in this form his hair spikes up more and stiffens and his hair turns darker as well as his eyes, electricity sparks around him. His power also increases dramatically.
- Blutz Super Saiyan 2: By combining his Super Saiyan 2 form with Blutz energy he will gain a whitish glow and his yellow hair turns slightly white and his eyes turn a darker shade, he also gains a boost in power, it drains energy
- Super Saiyan 3: A powerful transformation that saiyans can earn through intense emotions and training in the Otherworld. In this form his golden hair falls to the crook of his back, his green eyes go even darker and he loses his eyebrows and the electricity surrounding him sparks more, it has a giant power increase but it drains his life force quickly.
- Blutz Super Saiyan 3: By combining his Super Saiyan 3 form with Blutz Energy he will gain a whitish glow, the electricity turns white and his yellow hair turns a shining gray and his green eyes turn a deep black. He can only use this technique in the Otherworld as it drains so much life force using it anywhere else would kill him.
- Perfect Super Saiyan: The strongest variation of the Super Saiyan without activating the Super Saiyan God ritual. In this form the user's hair turns a bright white and their eyes turn a deep blue. A white aura surrounds them and electricity sparks through the aura and around the user, it has a gigantic power increase but similar to Super Saiyan 3, drains life force rather quickly
- Supressed Perfect Super Saiyan: A version of the Perfect Super Saiyan that halves it's strength but allows it to be used for longer periods of time, in this form the user's hair is a dull gray and their eyes are a light cyan.
- Super Saiyan God: by having five Super Saiyans give their energy to one individual saiyan that has achieved Super Saiyan they can become a Super Saiyan God and by using this ability their hair turns a shade of red and their eyes go black as a fiery aura surrounds them, Orion has never been shown to use this form but as he can turn Super Saiyan Blue it is assumed he achieved this state.
- Super Saiyan Blue: by combining one's godly ki with the Super Saiyan form they can achieve this state, the user's hair spikes up similar to a normal super saiyan and turns a deep blue shade and their eyes get the same blue treatment, the user's aura also gains a deep blue shade.
- Korion: The fusion dance version of the fusion between Orion and Ken, when they fuse they gain specific aspects of each user. Korion has Ken's spiked hair though with Orion's Gray coloration and they carry Ken's eye color, they wear the metamorise clothes of all metamoran fusions. They have access to Blutz Ki Energy like Orion and have access to Super Saiyan 1,2,3 and eventually Blue.
- Orion Star Cutter: Orion's most basic weapon, an iron longsword with a leather bound handle, this blade has been shown to clash with Ken's own blade without nary a problem to either blade.
- Whirlwind: A long spear with a wooden handle and a spiked iron head that can create a gust of wind, hence the name.
- Rakahasha's Claw: A large battle axe with a large Blade and a steel handle, the axe head and handle can disconnect at will.
- Splicer: A large battle scythe with a steel handle and a long curved Iron blade that can be used for various purposes.
Video Games Edit
Orion has appeared in every game that relates to Dragon Ball Last Z. His first appearance being Dragon Ball RPG, then followed by Victory Fighters, Victory Battle, FightZone, DBLZ Raging Blast, and DBLZ Budokai Tenkiachi series.
Voice Actors Edit
English: James Centers
- Orion & Ken (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Frostbite (Fourth/Fifth Form)
- Orion (Base/Blutz Kaioken) vs. Android 22 and Android 23
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Mitosis (Incomplete)
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Android 22 & Mitosis (Incomplete)
- Orion (Base/Blutz Super Saiyan) vs. Mitosis (Psuedo-Complete)
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan), Goku (Base/Super Saiyan), Vegeta (Base/Super Saiyan) & Ken (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Mitosis (Complete)
- Orion (Super Saiyan/Blutz Super Saiyan), Goku (Super Saiyan Blue), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue) & Ken (Super Saiyan 2) vs. Mitosis (Sensational)
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Bazil
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Parsley
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan 2) vs. Cookie
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan 2), Spusk (Base/Super Saiyan), Goten (Base/Super Saiyan 2), Spaghetti & Ken (Base/Super Saiyan) vs. Evil Bubblegum
- Orion (Base/Super Saiyan 3), Spusk (Base/Super Saiyan 3), Spaghetti & Ken (Base/Super Saiyan 3) vs. Evil Bubblegum (Goten Absorbed)
- Orion (Base/Blutz Super Saiyan 2), Spusk, Glitch (Base/Super Saiyan), Ken (Base, Super Saiyan), Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue), Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Rexx
- Orion (Base/Blutz Super Saiyan 3), Ken (Super Saiyan 3) vs. Rexx (Vegito Absorbed)
- Orion vs Ken
- Orion vs Universe 6 Saiyan
- Orion vs. Universe 3 Warrior
- Orion (Perfect Super Saiyan) vs. Ken Black (Base/Super Saiyan Rose)
- Orion (Perfect Super Saiyan), Ken (Super Saiyan 3) & Goku (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Ken Black (Super Saiyan Rose)
- Orion (Super Saiyan Blue) & Ken (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Whis
- Orion (Super Saiyan Blue) vs. Ken (Super Saiyan Blue)
- Elope: (Off-Screen, Body Seen): Sliced in half with the Orion Star Cutter
- Pulp: (Off-Screen, Body Seen): Top-Half Disintegrated
- Cookie: After tournament of power head was disintegrated
- Hypothermia (Movie Only): Disintegrated by an Earth-Destroying Blutz Cannon
- Blutz Warrior (Movie Only): Sliced in half with a Blutz Slice
- Orion, like all Saiyans have a vegetable pun in his name, Orion's name is a pun on Onion
- Orion was originally called Rio